Pregnancy care visits are $60 cash* and include checking the wellbeing of mom and baby, answering all of your questions, helping you make thoughtful plans for your birth – whether you are choosing to have your baby in the hospital or at home – and referrals to labs, ultrasounds, and, if necessary, other services and providers.
*Cash is the only form of payment accepted.*
You will also receive information about
- maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- good nutrition
- pregnancy exercises
- identifying and reducing stress
- birth plans
- pain management choices
- natural childbirth comfort strategies
- cesarean & VBAC options
- labor stages and the process of normal birth
- labor support & doula care
- birth stories & birth videos
- breastfeeding helping
- postpartum recovery & newborn care
- support resources for the whole family
Families are always welcome!
Visits are available at two locations;
in the northwest, near Durango & Ann,
and in the southeast, near Pecos & Russell.